Kim Anh from Absolutely Flowers and Balloons runs a little shop in Garden Grove, CA, but the value and presentation of her products is HUGE. Our colors were purple and peach. My bridal bouquet was extremely beautiful. It had purple roses, white roses, peach roses, and purple/peach orchids with rhinestones. It was so amazing that I took it to my honeymoon trip (a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico) and got rave reviews from different people about it! Other exceptional details included:
- Having the prices (no tax with cash!) of the flowers/service be very competitive.
- Having GORGEOUS bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl
- Having suggestions during our initial consultation that saved us money
- Having the use of different orchids throughout the wedding (boutonnieres vs. centerpieces vs. bouquet)
- Having 2 extra centerpieces for two tables at our reception for free The only things that were frustrating included having some trouble with updating orders during the process (emails, texts, phone calls, etc.), but this was probably due to the long distance planning (IN vs. CA).